I’m looking for texts by Rumi for my next piece. This is blog 2 on the subject.
1) Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames [this is good because this can be a fast piece which is typically in more demand. And I need to learn how to write fast pieces better]
2) There is a morning inside you waiting to burst open into Light
3) Now is the time to unite the soul and the world. Now is the time to see the sunlight dancing as one with the shadows
4) If you knew yourself for even one moment, if you could just glimpse your most beautiful face, maybe you wouldn’t slumber so deeply in that house of clay. Why not move into your house of joy and shine into every crevice! For you are the secret Treasure-bearer, and always have been. Didn’t you know?
5) I am a drunkard from another kind of tavern. I dance to a silent tune. I am the symphony of stars.
I might be able to work something out with one of these. They are short!
What a poet!